Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Family fun

2024 really started beautifully with great love and happiness for me. 

What was so special this year was that it's the first time in years, that I had my entire immediate family in one place❤️.


For my daughter and granddaughter arrived in Florida at 11.30 pm on New years eve, to spend a few days with my grandson Shadrach and I here.

When we surfaced later on New Year's day, we drove to West Palm to spend the day with the extended family, Shadrach's mom's  family.


It was excitement and enjoyment all day, starting with the most delicious meal including mannish water and stew peas, prepared by chef extraordinaire, Norma, (Michelle's mom) who we are overwhelmed and lucky to have in our extended family. 

The love flowed non-stop, enhanced by the great company, food, fun, and laughter which lasted  until late that night. 

Great memories.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.




Games....







And even karaoke


Apologies to the late, great Peter Tosh😁.

ONE LOVE.

That song which we wrecked, is what Michele says she remembers me playing everytime she came into my car, from she was around age six🀣. 

I had long forgotten about that.

(Thanks for the memories and pics Michelle Wright)❤️
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joan, if yuh did still have a day job, a wuda tell yuh, nuh gi it up!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Great memories filled with love, laughter, great food,and lots of fun. Let's do it again for 2025πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

joan williams said...

If I sang for a living, we would surely starve🀣🀣

Anonymous said...

Too much fun..love it..need the rules for that game with the cup. Looks like a good game for school.

Anonymous said...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anonymous said...

Well done Ms Tosh πŸ˜† looks like it was really a good time.