Saturday, March 30, 2024

Thanks Amazon.



It was such a a pleasant surprise when I got an email from my publisher Amazon, saying my autobiography "Looking Back....." had been selected to be converted into an audiobook!

This is link:  https://www.audible.com/pd/LOOKING-BACK-Audiobook/B0CY2MZL4H

I listened to it and it sure has been well done using AI. 

This autobiography was written in 2015 but the Florida launch was  in October  2017. (Joan, my views: Florida launch of "Looking back...." (joan-myviews.blogspot.com).

 It has been doing quite well on Amazon as a paperback for years.

 I guess that's why they selected it for the upgrade to an audiobook. 

Thanks Amazon. It's a great listen😊.

Other Links; Joan, my views: Joan Williams, former local host, looks back to go forward (joan-myviews.blogspot.com)

Joan, my views: An excellent book review (joan-myviews.blogspot.com)


YoutubeJoan Williams - YouTube




No comments: