Tuesday, July 1, 2014

AMERICAN AIRLINES SUCKS

I now have to add American airlines (AA) to Spirit and Delta as total disasters when it comes to travel and companies NEVER TO SPEND MONEY WITH AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE. 

For my recent trip to Europe was absolutely wonderful though AA tried their best to prevent it from being so.

On the trip to Barcelona, after I went to the trouble to make sure my family coming from Denver, Colorado would meet me in Miami and we fly together to Europe, behold  AA canceled the direct flight to Barcelona and did not inform any of us beforehand. So when they redirected my family through Madrid and me through London, where incidentally I had to wait seven hours for a connection, they broke the cycle immediately.

Then returning yesterday, all went well with British Airways from Zurich to London then London to Miami, then  the trouble started when I had to connect with AA to Kingston.

First their departure time kept changing radically as they said the flight out of Canada was late in getting in, then when the plane arrived, they said because of the rain the ramp was closed. Then they said the had to change crew, then they said they had to refuel. Result of all the crap was us leaving six hours late and guess what? to add insult to injury, they did not bring my luggage!

Well I thought it was  bad till I spoke to my daughter in Denver only to hear that they too who traveled by AA out of Dallas had a six hour delay at the airport with their three year old child who had been travelling all day.

Yes indeed . AA sucks and all who can avoid this airline should.


JOAN WILLIAMS, moderator of Joan Williams on Line broadcast on POWER 106, describes herself as an unapologetic addict to the Jamaican outdoors. A foundation member of FUN AND THRILLS ADVENTURE CLUB, she explores the island at any given opportunity cycling, hiking or swimming with that group, family, Jah 3 and anyone else who will have her. In 1995, she published the popular TOUR JAMAICA and the 4th edition is now an ebook available at;

No comments: