Sunday, December 2, 2018

A fabulous wedding

I love weddings. I am also a nature buff. Combine these two and what do you get?

An unforgettable evening.
My beautiful god-daughter played a major role 

That's what it was yesterday as I attended the wedding of the youngest daughter of one of my longest-standing and dearest friend's.

This delightful affair was held at the historic Walton House in Homestead,, Miami, described as a tropical paridise.

It surely is.

Apart from the lush fauna, it has an amazing collection of fish including colorful koi.

There is also quite a large collection of friendly birds with the most vibrant colors and large white geese plus animals like apes and cat-sized lemurs.

And it was not only me who was overwhelmed by the environment but also my grandson who could not stop taking pictures and admitted on our journey home, that it was his first wedding.

If the aura, environment, weather, commeradie, food, and the overall joy of the day is any indication, the new bride and groom are in for a long, happy and wonderful  life together.

                    Other photos of the wonderful environment








No comments: