Sunday, May 21, 2023

A great day

Going to the Tamarac sports complex on my birthday, May 20, was a pleasant way to close off my celebration.

For it was the city’s 60 th Anniversary and they put on a very successful series of family-oriented events to mark the day.





There were costumed characters all around but I was particularly impressed with the skills of the entertainers on stilts!

That’s balance power for you😊


On stage, there was the cultural side with songs and dances from Mexico and the South Pacific. (I came late so missed a lot including the reggae band😢)





Below is the band that closed off the cultural events before the light show.






Security was all around but thankfully, had nothing to do😊

All in all, I am happy I attended, for apart from the engaging performances, ran into quite a few friends and acquaintances.



No comments: