I like the Faith Center too. It reminds me of the popular Church on the Rock which I attended for many years in Jamaica, to get my Sunday exercise.😉.
You know, Jamaica is reputed to have the most churches per square mile in the world. I will add, that no one in the world knows how to make a joyful noise to the Lord like a Jamaican. Faith Temple is clearly following the tradition. 👍.
It was a wonderful Jamaica Worship night.
And the lobby of the church was beautifully decorated too.
The young DJ who calls himself Prince SAJ, set the stage for Papa San and was good too.
I predict he will have his own church in a few years.
He introduced himself as a 26 year old from Spanish Town. He had a moving testimonial about being an unwanted child born to a teenage mother (14 years old!) who was really only a child bringing up a child. And as is so common in Jamaica, his father spurned him.
He has clearly come a long way and his high energy and original music ignited the church and set the stage for the great Papa San.











1 comment:
That's a massive turnout. Wow! 👏. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment