Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Such an inspiration ❤️

Right when I needed my faith in humanity restored, I visited the Obama Museum in Chicago and it was.

 

In the Museum, you go on a pictural journey highlighting those who went before to pave the way for a black President of the USA. 







This granite sculpture is a tribute to his mom.

Harriet Tubman's coat


This painting was done with charcoal and colored pastel only.








The Museum and complex is an awesome tribute to a wonderful human being and well deserved.

From every angle there is beauty, hope and inspiration.

Hail the man.


These pics were in the presidential library.

The sculpture at the entrance of the museum. 

The art and sculptures both inside and outside are not only inspirational but a joy to behold.

Beautiful paintings in the library. 


Surrounded by his books at a desk in his library. 











A lovely sculpture outside the library. 

People waiting patiently to begin the Museum tour.


Inspirational signs are all over the complex.




I love the art all over the Museum.  A great selection 

Tributes are everywhere to those who inspired him and paved the way for his success. 





A section of the Oval Office.


View from the 8th floor is awesome.

 The 7th floor is closed to the public as its the President's suite. (OH how we all prayed he would emerge and greet us😉😘).


The Science and Industry Museum next door.

It's huge!



 Hope  and inspiration at every turn.

 Thank you Mr. President🙏.


Camille and I pose with the Obamas .😉



No comments: