Monday, June 13, 2022

Magic Chef Stinks

In February 2018, I bought this small Magic Chef washing machine for my apartment from Amazon.



I understand this brand is owned by Whirlpool so had expected it to be good.

Well it was no damn good as even before the one-year warranty had expired, it went on the blink.

So, their representative fixed it.

Then shortly after the warranty expired, it went down again.

So, I had to pay to fix it.

Then yesterday, the switch that turns off the water failed, and it flooded my apartment.

To add insult to injury, I had to pay a repairman from United Appliance Repair in Ft. Lauderdale $99 to tell me that it could not be fixed as the manufacturer no longer made the parts for that model!

That made me feel even more violated for after that I could not even afford to get a second opinion!

In my book therefore, both Whirlpool and Magic Chef are nothing but crap and it is really a shame how us consumers are being ripped off by them.

No comments: