Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I love art😍

 I love art galleries so visiting MOMA (museum of Modern art,) in various cities is a must.

is

San Francisco's MOMA is by far the best I have seen though.

And guess what? A Jamaican artist ' big bout ya,.😬

Entrance to Ebony''s exhibit.

His name is Ebony Patterson of Kingston, Jamaica and he was born in 1981.

Her series depict black men in the USA awaiting their fate😡.



Here are some other pieces I love.







Haitian market




The background is real greenery 






                 How did these get in?


If these three made it, my pencil piece below should too😡!

The sculptures were good too







These two are in front of the Art academy.

There was also a production called  "The Visitors,,"which depicted various artists playing and chanting from different places. I found myself chanting along after a while.






Art is so diverse, intriguing and calming.


Yup, I am part of art too 😊





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. The chants sound kinda eerie😂

Anonymous said...

I missed seeing your signed pencil piece..😁