Tuesday, August 15, 2023

My animals❤️

 I suspect I was an animal in my past life as I just love them.😊



Coquerels Sifika, lemurs from Madagascar 

They are cute and playful

Polar bears grow to 10 feet tall!

Grizzlies only grow to 8 feet.

A very nervous Jaguar



A lazy snow leopard

Pygmy rhinos weigh 90% less than regular rhinos

This lion has no energy and appears sad.

My favorite animals

If I had I not killed my pet duck accidentally as a child, it is quite likely I would have followed my dream and become a vet.

My all time favorites.

Oh well, that's water under the bridge now, as I hate blood so the animals are safer without me.😬

Now I visit zoos every chance I get and go on safaris when I can.

https://joan-myviews.blogspot.com/2023/03/heaven-on-earth.html?m=1


San Francisco zoo has some pretty nice animals. 

A very active grizzly 

More coquerels 




                            Pygmy rhino



                  Some wonderful animals
      
A boobab tree from Madagascar
.
My biggest disappointment in San Francisco was not seeing the annoying, smelly, lovable, rowdy sea lions that used to hang around everywhere on Fisherman's Wharf.

Then my schoolmate Sonia had a brilliant idea. 

Google them.

  Immediately we found them.

Some are sunning their bellies😂


They had been relocated to a special area by Pier 39 in 1989.







There they were, as contankerous, smelly,  playful and loud as ever.



No comments: