Thursday, August 31, 2023

It's Desantis' fault!

 We visited the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago recently and although it was a great learning experience, we had to pay three times the regular adult entrance fee😡.

We three Florida residents got charged far more than anyone else😡.
 
The posted entry fee was $19 but when we showed our id's which revealed that that we are residents of Florida, we were charged a whopping $49.95!

I can think of no other reason for the inequity except for the fact that we live in a state controlled by that obnoxious Ron DeSantis!

For what else could be the cause?

To tell the truth, I too would charge anyone who I suspected may have, directly or inadvertently, caused that idiot to be the Governor of a state so can now be on the nation's stage, double or triple, so I guess I can't complain too loudly.😆  

My friend says it's a 'punishment tax'.☺

Love it.

Link; Joan, my views: Chicago born. (joan-myviews.blogspot.com.





Fascinating beluga whales frolic in their deep pools.

This aquarium,  the third largest in the nation is a great place to visit though, whether you are an adult or child.

We learned a lot after spending hours on end observing the behavior of some animals that we are familiar with and others that had previously been unknown to us.

So much to learn.


Dolphins delight the audience every time.😊 

The world of corals is vividly displayed. I thought corals were plants, but learned they are animals!



The largest lobster I have ever seen!


Important info.
If you love this blog, subscribe and share, please.

 Videos of ' life in the deep' as displayed at Shedd Aquarium.


  












Yes, it's expensive for Floridians, but still worthwhile!

No comments: