Saturday, August 19, 2023

I love San Francisco ❤️

Now I know why I love San Francisco so much.

It's the topography!


Imagine living in a place where you can become super fit without ever hitting a gym🙂!

And guess what? San Francisco is nothing like the press makes it out to be. For if we followed the press reports, we would never go there.

I guess, as a Jamaican that should not surprise me though.😡

 Anyway, I just love the hills and valleys which make the scenery overwhelming from every angle.

Below are some scenic views from the Coit Hill Tower which was built from a private donation.


St. Paul Catholic Church in the rear

This church became famous as it's where Sister Act 1 and 2 were shot, starring  Whoopie Goldberg.




A classic car on show in front of the church.

Other views from the tower.





Coit Hill tower in background.

The murals in the tower are impressive too!





More scenic views.




Things are expensive in the city though but I guess you have to pay to save on gym fees and have scenic views all around,😊


And guess what, the weather is so much better than all those places where 
 reports are, people are steaming.

I imagine it gets quite cold in the winter though, but that's not my business I won't be here.😬


Important info.
Youtube link; https://youtu.be/DPalWylCLm0?si=hjlMNPzkrF8WLtCt    
If you loved this blog, subscribe and share, please! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very stunning scenes indeed..I need to get my painting tools out.